The Ben Law Firm represents clients who have been injured by dangerous or defective products. In products liability cases, a person who was hurt by a product seeks compensation from the manufacturer, distributer or reseller of the product. Products that may be subject to a products iability lawsuit include
- tools and machinery that lack sufficient safety warnings,
- drugs and medicines that cause heart attacks, strokes or birth defects,
- medical devices that prematurely fail,
- adulterated or contaminated food products, and
- toys that pose chocking hazards for young children.
If you have suffered an injury in an incident caused by a product, or you are the survivor of someone who died from using or being exposed to a dangerous or defective product, let us inform you of your legal rights. Contact us online or call us at 954-961-2055 to set up a FREE consultation to review your legal options.
- Dania Protestors tell Florida Governor Scott not to scrap pill data base. Angry mothers and fathers picketed a Dania Beach pain clinic to remind Florida Governor Rick Scott not to get rid of a computer system designed to ….
- Toyota denies electronics the cause safety problems Toyota continues to insist at Congressional Hearings that the electronics its cars were not the cause of the sudden acceleration. Various members of a ….
- Toyota issues nationwide recall of cars to fix gas pedal, including Florida sales Toyota announced that it is recalling 2.3 million vehicles in the United States to correct problems with its accelerator pedals that can become stuck. ….