The Ben Law Firm represents clients who have been injured while on someone else’s property. Our firm can investigate the circumstances of your injury, as well as determine which parties may be responsible.
Causes of premises-related injuries include
- inadequate security,
- environmental toxins, such as lead or mold,
- dog bites or animal attacks,
- unfenced swimming pools,
- uneven pavement, obstructions or other tripping hazards, and
- slippery substances, such as oils, water or other liquids.
In premises liability lawsuits, the law requires the injured party to show that the owner of the property on which the injury occurred either created the unsafe condition that led to the injury, or failed to properly maintain the property so as to avoid the injury. The injured person also may show that the owner knew about a hazardous condition but refrained from warning tenants or visitors about it, that the owner failed to take proper precautions against creating an unsafe condition that might attract children, or that they did something or failed to do something that damaged an adjacent property.
If you were injured due to a property owner’s negligence in the South Florida area, we would like to hear from you. Call us at 954-961-2055 or contact us online for a FREE
- Philadelphia Eagles Player awarded $2 million The left defensive tackle for the Philadelphia Eagles left tackle, Jason Peters, received nearly $2 million in a lawsuit after re-injuring his ….
- Florida child, 4, mauled by pit bulls at meth house Deputies in St. Cloud, Florida, say a 4-year-old girl is recovering days after being brutally attacked by two pit bulls at a home used to make ….
- Florida insurance companies seeking massive rate increase Two subsidiaries of Allstate Insurance Company, Castle Key Insurance Co. and Castle Key Indemnity, will request permission from the State Office of ….