The Ben Law Firm represents individuals in South Florida who were injured in an aviation accident or have lost a family member or loved one in an aviation accident. Aviation accidents can involve commercial airliners, private jets, single-engine planes, seaplanes, helicopters and other types of aircraft.
Aviation accidents are complex in nature, and sometimes result from a multitude of causes, including:
- defective equipment,
- violations of FAA regulations,
- pilot errors,
- design or structural problems in the aircraft,
- negligence by flight service station employees,
- negligence in a third party selection of a carrier, and
- negligence by federal air traffic controllers.
Obtaining a successful result in an aviation accident case depends on an in-depth understanding of the multiple issues that can arise when such an accident happens. Our firm will bring that expertise to your case, and will work with you to address the individual needs of you or your loved one.
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in an aviation accident, contact us online or call us at 954-961-2055 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.