In 2012 there were over 33,000 traffic fatalities in the United States. If you have been injured in a car accident or have sustained property damage because of a car accident, our firm can help you. We are car accident attorneys who have helped clients throughout the South Florida region, including Miami, Hollywood, and Fort Lauderdale. We have experience handling a broad spectrum of car accident cases, including those caused by drunk drivers and hit-and-run drivers.We can also handle car accident cases where
- an uninsured or underinsured driver caused the accident
- a sport utility vehicle (SUV) rolled over during an accident
- roadside debris triggered an accident
- a tractor trailer struck a car
- a defective car part failed and caused an accident, such as when tire tread separates, or worsened the injuries received in the accident, such as when a defective seat belt latch unbuckles
Car accidents can cause catastrophic injuries. You or your loved one may have suffered whiplash, heat or friction burns, nerve damage, paralysis, broken bones, or even the loss of use of one or more of your limbs. Let us counsel you on how we may be able to obtain compensation for your medical costs, lost wages, and future medical treatment. We will take the time to work with the insurance companies and other relevant parties, and to address your needs efficiently and effectively.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact us online or call us at 954-961-2055 to set up a free consultation.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage — Florida Supreme Court requires signed rejection from all named insureds The Florida Supreme Court in Chase v. Horace Mann Ins. Co., 158 So.3d 514 (Fla. 2015), recently required automobile insurance companies to obtain a ….
- Broward and Dade Counties have highest car insurance rates. According to a recent survey published in InsuranceQuotes.com, South Florida is the third most expensive place in the country to purchase insurance ….
- Car drivers cause most crashes with motorcycles, study finds Cars and motorcycles are often involved in collisions. Drivers blame the bikers and bikers blame the drivers. According to a recent Florida Department ….